We ask our spa clients to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled massages or facials. This will give you time to fill out any paperwork and prepare you for treatment. If you’re interested in having any hair, nails, or waxing services after your spa session, be sure to schedule an appointment at our hair salon.
Massage & Facial Services
- 90-minute Massage – $120
- 60-minute Massage – $80
- 30-minute Massage – $45
- 75-minute Hot Stone Massage – $105
- 60-minute Cold Stone Migraine Relief Treatment – $70
- 60-minute Cranial Sacral Treatment – $80
- Intense Hydrating Treatment w. LED Light Therapy – $85/1 hour:Using a Bi-Elastic Wave Blade, we can exfoliate, hydrate, and penetrate the deep layers of your skin. We then apply a gel mask and a red LED light to stimulate collagen and elastin production to create a firmer and more supple appearance.
- Rosacea Healing Treatment w. LED Light Therapy – $65/1 hour, $468/Series of 8Using amber LED light and a gentle cleanser, we can help you reduce the appearance of redness, irritation, and rosacea. Afterward, we apply our crystal collagen gel mask to soothe your skin.
- Deep Cleansing Treatment – $70/ 1 hour. The combined powers of steam and our enzyme mask will clean and rejuvenate your pores. This deep cleansing treatment, paired with one of our massages, can help remove dead skin, soothe your skin, and ease muscle tension.
- Spa Facial – $65/1 hour. A soothing hand massage and a gentle cleanse will help restore your skin and remove debris simultaneously. We finish off our spa facial with a soothing lavender mask and a face, neck, and shoulder massage.
- Men’s Facial Treatment – $70/ 1 hour.
Add On Facial Treatments
- Crystal Collagen Face Mask – $20
- Crystal Collagen Eye Mask – $5
- Crystal Collagen Neck Mask – $15
- Detoxifying Aloe Inch Loss Body Wrap – $75 For 45 minutes, you can relax in a warm body wrap saturated in an herbal-aloe solution to detoxify the skin and break down fat deposits. After one treatment, you can expect to lose five to seven inches of fat. Preparation and treatment typically lasts up to 1 ½ hours, and an 8-week program is usually recommended for the best results.
- Back Cleansing Treatment – $75 – Remove skin impurities and release tension in your muscles with the help of our back cleansing treatment. We use steam towels infused with essential oils and herbal extracts to cleanse and relax your skin.
- Spa Foot Treatment – $60 Release dead skin cells from your feet by soaking them in a glycolic acid solution with this spa foot treatment. After soaking your feet, we’ll exfoliate them with aromatic Dead Sea salts, massage them, and finish them in a paraffin wrap.
Spa Packages for Her
$145 – 1-hour massage & spa facial.
2 ½ – 3 hours
- Add on a shampoo & style for an additional charge.
1-hour massage, spa facial, manicure, including shampoo & style.
1-hour massage, spa facial, manicure, pedicure, including shampoo & style.
Spa Packages for Him
2 ½ hours
1-hour massage & men’s facial treatment.
1-hour massage, men’s facial treatment & therapeutic pedicure.
Payments & Cancellation Policy
Guests must call and provide 24-hours notice if cancelling a scheduled appointment.
We require our guests to reserve their appointment with a credit card. Cards are charged the full amount if a guest “no shows”, or 50% if a guest cancels without 24-hours notice.
Prices are subject to change. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Waterville, ME 04901
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Closed Sunday & Monday